SPRUCE UP YOUR HOME FOR SPRING!
Third + Bird was this past weekend at The Bay Downtown and I had a blast at the Pre-Shop on Friday night! I put together some cute finds in case you weren’t able to make it, but still want to spruce up your home for spring!
I love supporting local. Here’s why!
1. Lend Me Some Sugar Bath Co. - The perfect addition to your countertops and self-care routine.
2. JS Letter Co. - Perfect for an inviting front entrance to your home.
3. Relic Home Goods - These products are gorgeous, functional and made to last!
4. Pepo Ceramics - These hand cast ceramics speak for themselves, but my fave are the gold speckled coffee mugs.
5.Jenna Rae Cakes - Perfect for any occasion. A list of local goodies isn’t complete without JRC!
6. Sand Stone Style - Love these concrete planters for a nice accent in any room.
7. Brie’s Botanicals - Use Brie’s room sprays to freshen up your home for spring!
8. Jennifer Bianca Calligraphy - The hardest part of finishing a room is hanging art on the walls, right?! I love these custom prints to finish off a space.
9. Coal And Canary - We all know them and love them! My favourite scent is Sweet Perfume + Lilac Blooms!